Brother Bear

sarahjng

Well we, or should I say, he, did it. We've been talking about getting a second dog for a while and he went to LOOK at a puppy, (yeah right just look lol) and arrived home with freyja. 

Bear treats her like the irritating little sister he never wanted !  LOL.  She takes his toys, I give them back to him,  he gives them back to her. She can spend hours exploring his teeth if allowed, and he lets her. She even stole some of his dinner the other day, gulped down a chicken wing before I could get across the kitchen !. 

Anyway, here's some pics of the terrible two in quieter moments !

my storm is exactly like that with his baby sister aurora. lets her clean his teeth, plays with her, nuzzles her, cleans her, doesnt tell her off ever, proper father figure.

ive got.a.pic like that last one too.

bless them.

shes so cute :)

Awe!  They look so cute together!  Sometimes, when they are tired, Yukon and Nikko will cuddle together, but it doesn't happen often.  Most of the time they are ruff-housing all over the place!

Thanks everyone,  Brett took her to the V.E.T.S  for her second jabs and chip this morning, ( so busy eating the ribbie the vet gave her she didn't even notice lol ) and as soon as he saw her, bear had to ` inspect ` her all over to make sure she was ok !.