Are Any Of Your Dogs Obsessive About Anything.???

Andy

Echo my White German Shepherd

is obsessed with Ball Throws.

Like the moment I come downstairs in the morning for work at 04.00am

she's got a ball in her mouth and making whiny noises and looking at the door.

half an hour after a ball throw and she's dropping the ball at my feet looking at the ball, then at me then at the door and making whiny noises.

repeat this just all day long.

She is obsessed with ball throws.

post-1354-0-80155300-1375706547_thumb.jp

So are any of yours fixated on just one thing to the exclusion of everything else ??

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know this is probably normal, but Kaiden doesn't seem to be in the slightest bit interested

Parker on the other hand is obsessed over the guinea pigs...and they seem to like him too

2013-07-20185944_zpse41bb342.jpg

2013-06-20190523_zps01ae9626.jpg

2013-03-19210222_zps9047eecc.jpg

last ones a tad blurry, but he will literally stand by the cage or stare into it for HOURS.

:D

I know this is probably normal, but Kaiden doesn't seem to be in the slightest bit interested

Parker on the other hand is obsessed over the guinea pigs...and they seem to like him too

last ones a tad blurry, but he will literally stand by the cage or stare into it for HOURS.

:D

Ahaha, Mishka is exactly the same with the bunnies

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They're really brave too, they just carry on their little bunny buisness and sometimes come up to the bars to give her a sniff lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Ahaha, Mishka is exactly the same with the bunnies

aqydyda6.jpg

ytagajud.jpg

y4u2aqev.jpg

They're really brave too, they just carry on their little bunny buisness and sometimes come up to the bars to give her a sniff lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah all three of them come right up and get nose to nose with him, its so funny...winds him up a treat :D

Mine are obsessive about anything happening outside!  If someone drives by, or a neighbor is outside they will run to the front window and stare!  Especially if they see a kitty!  All I have to do is say "kitty kitty kitty" and they will all come running to the window

Chula is obsessed with anything that she can put in her mouth. Anything. Paper, shampoo bottles, underwear. Sigh. I can't even take a shower anymore without putting her in her crate because she will find SOMETHING to put in her mouth. Last week she ate the registration for one of my trucks. She had to climb up a bookshelf to get it.

She is also obsessed with the neighbor's cat, and will sit in the window for hours just waiting for a glimpse of it. Then once she sees it, she will go sit by the front door and cry. I'm pretty sure the cat sits outside the window just to torture her. He's a mean ole kitty.

post-9250-0-91565700-1375714547_thumb.jp

Edited by Chula

Link's obsessed with the cats outside our apartment. As soon as we go outside, he's looking back and forth along the edge of the parking lot trying to find one, I have to drag him to the grass to make him go to the bathroom. Yuki's the same way with the birds, little ones will flutter and taunt her and shes almost caught a couple now. Cloud isn't obsessed with anything.. :P

Sophie and Kay are obsessed with balls. Kay is obsessed over cats, squirrels, and anything that's prey and Sophie is too now, Sophie's also obsessed with rocks, stumps, birds, plastic bags, and anything else on walks....Maya's obsessed with puppies, Link, and my friends GSD Luna.

With balls.

971773_492913974112484_786465515_n.jpg

995792_518752028195345_1984126164_n.jpg

Squirrels.

1014319_497872200283328_506449134_n.jpg

Opossum.

382478_497871980283350_1164691782_n.jpg

Maya with Link.

601242_490317581038790_491330488_n.jpg

Skye loves squeaky toys :-P the more she squeaks them and the louder they are the better, she even talks to them and whines at them when they squeak - she did it as a puppy and still does it now. As i went out today into town i brought her back a squeaky toy, which she got excited about when she saw it but she wasn't allowed it til my mum got home from work. She has had it about an hour, arms have been ripped off, she's enjoying throwing it around and squeaking it. She took it on the sofa and laid down with it and started squeaking it so started whining and talking back to it and sounded like she was getting annoyed with it lmao. Oh did i mention she loves playing with squeaky tennis balls but if they roll under the tv unit or under a chair and she can't reach it or just assumes she can't reach it she growls, and talks towards where it is, then comes and finds me or granny and talks to us til one of us gets up to get her it. 

oh and her pool, as soon as she is let outside she goes and stands in it and waits for you to start filling it up, if its been raining and you take her out to potty she heads to it, if it even has a tiny bit of water she spins mentally round in it, digging the lil bit of water and goes crazy lol

Luka is obsessed with trying to escape. He walks around any fenced in area plotting how to get out. it's annoying lol. i stayed at my moms for a few days last week and he seriously got out 4 times with me supervising him. i thought i was going to have a heart attack.

knox is obsessed with luka.

Echo is obsessed with everything and everyone...he will sit and stare at a tree for hours, he will try to catch leaves, he will whine at anybody or animal that goes past him, he will woo at anyone who comes in the house then cry for an hour when they leave..he freaks if anyone or anything is in his cage

Larka is obsessed with her stuffed horse she will cry if she doesn't have it to sleep with or if her sister takes it..she's also obsessed with her sister when Meeka had surgery all larka did was lay around and cry I couldn't get her to shut up intill she came home

Meeka is obsessed with water..she is always drinking water and smelling it and sticking her paws in it

Echo is obsessed with everything and everyone...he will sit and stare at a tree for hours, he will try to catch leaves, he will whine at anybody or animal that goes past him, he will woo at anyone who comes in the house then cry for an hour when they leave..he freaks if anyone or anything is in his cage

Larka is obsessed with her stuffed horse she will cry if she doesn't have it to sleep with or if her sister takes it..she's also obsessed with her sister when Meeka had surgery all larka did was lay around and cry I couldn't get her to shut up intill she came home

Meeka is obsessed with water..she is always drinking water and smelling it and sticking her paws in it

Awwwww quite the psychotic family you have there :P

• 2 weeks later...

Leah is obsessed with tissues! On her walks she approaches anything white with hope it's a tissue but once she realises it isn't she walks away, however if it is a tissue, she tries to guzzle it down before I stop her haha

Ares was the same, thankfully he outgrew it already!

He's currently obsessed with cats though! Can't tell if he wants to nom them or just play around because they're small and run quickly :lol:

Yeah mine like cats to..... Lol

Shadow also likes tissues and especially dirty ones he also likes nappies.... Good luck to me when I had kids haha

Darwin was mad for nappies when Eden-Willow was here, garden was lettered with shredded nappies.

Mason my Yorkie is crazy for ball throws. The moment you pick or even touch a ball he starts to bark at you to throw it. When we arrive at the dog park he starts barking once we get into the gate. he can fetch for 3 hours straight. That's a long time for a little guy!

Panda isn't really obsessed with anything, besides tearing up my sofa? lol

Mine are obsessed with Cheese! When they hear the fridge drawer open they immediatley know dad's getting cheese. They will sit patiently and wait for me to cut them each a small piece. Then the show begins! My furry performers will run through their whole routine of tricks for a taste! :D

Ace is a toy hoarder and loves Squeakers!!

KC is oober obsessed with water...the hose, the spinkler.. She's 5months old and will stop digging in her dig pool and drag the hose to me, its a 100ft hose so takes her a bit....but she can't understand that plants, grass and trees need water, not her....so I'm stuck doing it when she's in bed and god forbid she hears the water turn on lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk