Rawtogo

sarahjng

Not heard of them either, sorry. Looks pretty good though - maybe worth trying a small order? Do your dogs eat raw? It might sound daft, but some are fussy about it.

We have a couple of (sadly not quite local) butchers who will give us a carrier bag full (no idea of the weight but it must be a couple of kg) of chicken carcasses for the grand price of 50p! As long as they have enough, as they have several regular dog owning customers. If they don't have enough chicken, they will top up the bag with ribs / shoulders / etc. The only thing I won't take is trotters! I'm sure our three would love them, but the thought of it...

Not really our area, we're near the arsenal stadium,  but thanks for the offer. Our boy has been on raw for about 5 months now and he's doing really well,  seems to have calmed him down a lot as well, so win win as far as he's concerned, (  went on holiday last month to a VERY small village and the butcher fell in love with him, kept handing me goodies, lump of rib eye steak bear loved, the pigs trotter he wouldn't even lick ! ) Our girl is just 10 weeks and we have just started her on raw, we figured we might as well after she went for his dinner for the third time and finally got hold of a chicken wing ( note to self, puppy teeth are SHARP ! ) 

Is it a processed raw? Never heard of it. But if its ground or uses a lot of supplements, it pretty much defeats the purpose of raw.

From what it says, the packets of minced meats have an 80/10/10 mix, no supplements are listed they also sell bones, chicken wings/necks etc, will be giving them a call tomorrow and if it checks out I might try their starter pack,  watch this space for updates lol

Agreed, but some of the stuff their offering is really hard to get hold of locally,  if I do use them I will probably end up adding bits that are particular favourites. It's all about trial and error at this point, my boy loves his chicken and beef, liver makes him sick, and he won't touch trotters or kidneys ! ( he always manages to find room for sardine ice pops or Apple cookies though) 

Quick update,  gave them a call and spoke to a very helpful lady,  I asked if she adds supplements, I think she was a little insulted ! Anyway long conversation short, nothing is added to their mince,  it's just meat, bone and offel,  Will be getting a sample pack shortly so we will see.