Hello From The Welch's!

sarah1988beth

Dukes surgery went well. He is having some trouble adjusting to his cone that he has to have for another 9-13 days! He seems to be having some trouble peeing. Not sure if he just doesn't feel like peeing on everything outside or if it was his surgery. His vet is calling later so I will ask her.

post-10751-13758815065318_thumb.jpg

post-10751-1375881532429_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;p

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-10751-13763370353671_thumb.jpg

Duke is doing so much better, he is healing quickly (aside from being fixed) he has put on at least 4 pounds in the 9 days we have had him. He is filling out to what a husky should look like and wait for it...... CALMED DOWN SO MUCH!!! He doesn't pull on the leash unless he sees a cat or squirrel. He doesn't pace as much! We are making great progress! :)

We bought the oh so great and expensive kong toys. They work great and are totally indestructible! Mainly because he has hid them and we can't find them lol

No, you've got that wrong!  He's hid them so you can go find them so he can hide them again!  << laughing! >>

My male has the same problem with his ears when the flies come out in strength - and I haven't found anything except time to let them heal. 

I'm curious, though, your location says "Ann Adbor" I'm guessing that should really be Ann Arbor - as in Michigan?

And finally, welcome to the forum!