15 Ways To Drive A Man Crazy

Sarah

1. Take the batteries out of all the remotes in the house. (Hide them well.)

2. Organize his workshop, bedroom, or other special place.

3. Bribe his faithful dog away from him with a steady diet of its favorite treats

4. Shrink his underwear in the dryer and when he complains, innocently suggest that he's gained a few pounds.

5. Stare at his forehead and when he notices, casually ask if there is any history of male pattern baldness on his mother's side.

6. "Accidentally" fill the gas tank of his new Porsche with diesel.

7. Repeatedly misplace the cordless phone, preferably in a different room each time.

8. Repeatedly lose his cellular phone in restaurants around town.

9. Loan his precious cellular phone to a pregnant girlfriend who "needs it more than he does."

10. Insist upon a lot of "meaningful conversations."

11. If you live together, have your mother fly in for a month-long visit unannounced.

12. Reverse his contact lenses in their case.

13. Snip a small hole in his fishing waders, then follow him with a camera to capture his "sinking" on film.

14. Super glue the pages of his Little Black Book together.

15. Give the secret stash of dirty magazines that he thinks you don't know about to his younger brother, who he hates.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snowdog

Yeah i do love assains creed wicked game, want the second one but waiting for it to come down in price. I gotta watch you rolleyes.gif

hehe im gunna whoop your ass lol, i want number 2 aswell, watch out if we go live scott ill be lurking lmao karate.gif

Guest snowdog

Yeah i bet you will haha, you will hun, you will be stalking me and then sticking that blade in me unsure.gif

ill be the shift one sitting right next to ya, listning in on your converstation then in for the kill haha gotcha lmao