Mortgage Approved In Princible

Stormy

How did you do this? Can you send me detail's? Haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Shared ownership scheme look it up Sparks not alot of people tend to know about it and its a great way to help people get onto the property ladder. My nan found it i hadn't even thought of it!!! Its to help people on low incomes so you have to earn UNDER 60,000 a year to qualify etc. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wrong it's cheaper than that it's in total for the rent 82.04 a month lol

Wow, you're doing a good job of advertising the property market in Yorkshire, looks like half the forum are gonna be off up there soon! Lol. Fingers crossed all goes smoothly for you. X

Yeah the part buy scheme is down here too but when we were buying they only cropped up in the really crappy areas. The ramsden estate round here is a well known 'no go area' if you don't want your car getting nicked! Lol. We decided against it and had to get a full mortgage. Best part of a grand each each month, council tax another £102 per month and then the rest. Being a grown up is expensive! I want to be a kid again! Lol.

Edited by emma1979

Its worth looking at Nix be even easier for you as you will be with your OH just obv be careful if you buy together if you dont work out in the future it can get complicated etc im not saying you will but you have to consider these things :)

Help to buy is another scheme thats quite popular :)

I am quietly sobbing into our bank statements :rofl: You got a bargain there :D We were like Andy when we rented in Essex. £750 a month for a little cottage! Plus the daft council tax and everything else on top! Not that we pay much less now all in but at least we own the house :)

Its worth looking at Nix be even easier for you as you will be with your OH just obv be careful if you buy together if you dont work out in the future it can get complicated etc im not saying you will but you have to consider these things :)

Help to buy is another scheme thats quite popular :)

yeah deffo gonna look into it more over the next few days , we're waiting to hear back on a maisonette atm about them allowing dogs so fingers crossed for that

Got written confirmation from my employer of what my wage is going up to now also... once signed off going to around 13 grand per year but i am being put straight onto deputy managers course so jumping up to 17 - 18 grand per year :)

Got written confirmation from my employer of what my wage is going up to now also... once signed off going to around 13 grand per year but i am being put straight onto deputy managers course so jumping up to 17 - 18 grand per year :)

Hmmmmm, a lot of companies make you work the job for a period of months or even up to a year to see if you are actually up to the job.

Reason. . . .

If it turns out you are crap at the job, they have to demote you, however reducing someones wages can be very difficult.

So they make you prove yourself first before putting up your wages.

Something you may need to discreetly ask about.

Hmmmmm, a lot of companies make you work the job for a period of months or even up to a year to see if you are actually up to the job.

Reason. . . .

If it turns out you are crap at the job, they have to demote you, however reducing someones wages can be very difficult.

So they make you prove yourself first before putting up your wages.

Something you may need to discreetly ask about.

No that is what i go onto as a trainee after that it will go up slightly again on sign off.

No that is what i go onto as a trainee after that it will go up slightly again on sign off.

Sounds good :)

Great news everyone, 

I got approved by the housing association today... they did a financial assessment and i actually got approved to buy a 48 percent share. Unfortunately though i cannot do this as i cant find another 500 for the deposit so i am going to just buy the 40 percent for now :) So all should be on the go from next week :)

Great news everyone,

I got approved by the housing association today... they did a financial assessment and i actually got approved to buy a 48 percent share. Unfortunately though i cannot do this as i cant find another 500 for the deposit so i am going to just buy the 40 percent for now :) So all should be on the go from next week :)

Yay! Congratulations!!!