Simon's Cat

mydiamond

Crazy cat! I have cats and can assure you they are mad! When I put the roof down on my car i end up with a cat in the driving seat, paws up on the steering wheel, looking at me like "I'm so driving this!". Either that or a cat hiding under the seat, which is awkward when I want to go out and don't realise it's there! Thankfully they usually spring out when I turn on the engine, could be awkward turning up to work with your pet cat! Lol.

I know they're crazy  :lol: I've heard enough crazy stories about them LOL but now I want a kitty  :P typical LOL

And Dime would love a cat too. . . for lunch :P

As a cat owner I can tell you my cat has done every single thing in this video already  :blink:  (well, except unplugging my computer.... yet!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWIPZvwcnX8

attachicon.gifIMG_6114.jpg

LOL including pointing at his mouth whenever you give him a  :angry: look?  :rofl: