Man Blows Up Dog Doesnt Get Charged With Animal Cruelty (Do Not Read If You Are Sensitive To This)

aronoiiel

As I said above do NOT read the article if you are sensitive it is EXACTLY how it sounds. What really ticks me off and I just cant understand is why he is not being brought up on more severe charges. It shouldnt freaking matter whether the dog died instantly or not this psycho did something not only beyond cruel but he has access to other high power explosives without regulation. What if he had done it to his daughter or a friend or something? ? ? I mean am i wrong to think this guy is getting a slap on the wrist simply because it wasnt a human he murdered? ? ? Sorry for the rant I am so tired of sick people :(

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Police-Christopher-Dillingham-blew-up-dog-after-dispute-with-daughter-218511661.html?m=y&smobile=y

R.I.P Cabela :( run free baby girl at the very least she didn't suffer

the article did say the man remained in jail though... with a 500,000 dollars bail. 

only for owning explosives :( not for the animal cruelty.

There probably will be but with the current charges he probably will only get a couple years and a fine heck even murders in this state get off with only a few years because of technicalities :( cant even count how many times I have seen that happen the past few years

I just ran a quick Google search on this and from the comments on several sites, it appears as if he has been up on charges before for assault, this should enhance any penalty he gets on this case.

The sheriff does say:

"I don’t think anybody in my office or prosecutors or the criminal justice system will sit back and say the dog is no big deal," Brown said. "I think it's a tragedy."

With the write ups that this has received, I can't see the guy getting off with a slap on the wrist ... people seem to be, justifiably, upset!!