We're Getting A Puppy!

lynnmw1208

I shared this in another forum so I thought I'd share it here too. We are getting another husky! We are getting a female puppy from a very reputable breeder so Pongo will have a playmate :) So excited! I just got the pics today and I'm not sure if more are coming or not. She said there were reds and I don't think these look red to me. Anyway here are the pics!!

The one in the middle of this pic is a boy

boyinmiddle.jpg

All 3 of these are girls. I like the one on the right what about you guys?

SandraGrF1.5wks.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than red they look wolf gray :) the one you like and the male is more like sable. Oh wait how can I forget this...

CONGRATULATIONS :D :D :D it's a puppy!! Yaaay!! :wave1: 

Personally I prefer wolf gray.. They just look cool  :rolleyes:

I think they are all so adorable and I would want to take them all home with me (that is until I remember training and the teenage years then I change my mind), maybe ask which ones are still available that are all girls and have her send a picture to you so you can better narrow it down. I do think reds are really pretty but I love grey a tad bit more so i personally like the grayish looking ones better.

Tough choices.

In the end it doesn't matter.

You will lavish love and attention on whichever one comes into your life :)

Congrats......my red girl is a right character! But I chose her for her character, not her colour, I was very open minded on my visit to see the litter, but fell in love with Mia's curious nature.....hmm maybe I should complain less about her need to be in the middle of everything! Lol

On colouring they change so much, Mia looked to be a very pale red when she was 4 weeks old, but just got darker and darker and now her first blow is over and done with she has quite a few dark areas which had originally been white!

Congratulations of which ever one you chose, they are all gorgeous and I bet you cannot wait to bring her home to meether big brother x

So I got updated pics today! So excited! All the red girls are absolutely adorable!! It wouldn't matter to me which one we got as they are all beautiful. I really hope some of their eyes will stay blue at this point or at least one of them  :P Photos are courtesy of Sarah Hubbach, she does a great job!! I added the words to keep straight what age these pics were taken

KyraRedF3wks.jpg

KyraRdGrF3wks.jpg