Music preference

Marc

So whats your music preference? Thought this might be an interesting topic to get to know what people like and what they dont :)

Personally I will listen to quite a wide range of music, at the moment got a queen CD in the car. But generally I like listenin to Trance and Dance music.

Blues and Jazz are my favorites. But then there's nothing like the golden oldies from the 50s and 60s.

I've got very wide taste in music, with a few exceptions.

I love old stuff - Van Morrison, Cream, Thin Lizzy, Stones

I love a lot of punk/new wave stuff - Clash, Elvis Costello

I love a lot of weird stuff - Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen, Cranberries

I love a lot of grungy/new metal stuff - Nirvana, Alien Ant Farm, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters

I love some Jazz - Miles Davis, Chet Baker

I love most classical music, but especially Mahler, Beethoven, Brahms, Mozart

The only stuff I really can't stand is HipHop (anything after Grandmaster Flash and The Disposable Heroes of Hiphopracy is mostly crap although I will make honourable exceptions for The Streets and Eminem), any dance music at all, and bland pop music.

Mick

I've got very wide taste in music, with a few exceptions.

I love old stuff - Van Morrison, Cream, Thin Lizzy, Stones

I love a lot of punk/new wave stuff - Clash, Elvis Costello

I love a lot of weird stuff - Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen, Cranberries

I love a lot of grungy/new metal stuff - Nirvana, Alien Ant Farm, Linkin Park, Foo Fighters

I love some Jazz - Miles Davis, Chet Baker

I love most classical music, but especially Mahler, Beethoven, Brahms, Mozart

The only stuff I really can't stand is HipHop (anything after Grandmaster Flash and The Disposable Heroes of Hiphopracy is mostly crap although I will make honourable exceptions for The Streets and Eminem), any dance music at all, and bland pop music.

Mick

You got some great taste there Mick :)

Guest snowdog

soft rock, dance, pop, heavy metal not death metal though, 80's deffo, some hip hop, basically depends what mood im in, my all time fave soundtrack has to be from the film step up love it!

listening to snowpatrol (run) at mo, love beyonce , love manic street preachers, list goes on and on.........