Hi.. All Newbie Here =]

xsaraxhx

Hi all big HELLO from me am a newbie to this site and forums etc, my name is sarah.. I live in st helens I have come across this website by general searching getting information about huskys etc, we currently have a 9month old husky boy called Teeko, very eenergetic boy but also calm most loving dog thrives attention :) just after meeting new people and gathering information from other husky owners tip and tricks here and there =]

Hope to here soon learning more and more by the minute from this forum..

I have uploaded a picture of our boy at 12weeks and now 9months and still crazy... big hello from teeko =]

post-10757-0-50391500-1375899529_thumb.j

post-10757-0-10882900-1375899571_thumb.p

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you :) yes chula he never seems to bother with all toys just seems to be my partner and sons socks :/ hes terrible for it maybe a puppy thing thats what I was searching when I came across this site, some beautiful doggies on here..x

:welcomepack: Teeko is lovely :) We live near St Helen's and we walk over at Sankey Valley and The Dream fairly regularly. I'll post up our next one soon and hopefully you can join us. Our Kodiak is always happy to make new friends :)

Hi devildust76 thats great sanky is just behind our house were around there regular with him mosly round carr mill damm he loves the water, theres a few other husky around there most days, be nice to meet kodiak teeko loves playinghe will play all day given the chance lol x

Hiya Sarah, welcome to the forum - I live near Carr Mill Dam, it may be us you see there :lol:

Teeko is a handsome boy and by the sounds of things, a right cheeky lad! But yes, we too have a sock thief amongst our lot - I have a carrier bag full of single socks & I'm not sure whether to blame the dogs, the washing machine or the humans for losing them! :rofl:

Now the westher is cooling down, we will be doing meet ups and walks again all over the north west so as many members can join in as possible - keep your eyes on the events section (uk meets) and they'll go up in there. You will be made very welcome & I know my 3 (or 4 if the foster is still with us!) would love to meet you all :D

Hiya Sarah, welcome to the forum - I live near Carr Mill Dam, it may be us you see there :lol: Teeko is a handsome boy and by the sounds of things, a right cheeky lad! But yes, we too have a sock thief amongst our lot - I have a carrier bag full of single socks & I'm not sure whether to blame the dogs, the washing machine or the humans for losing them! :rofl: Now the westher is cooling down, we will be doing meet ups and walks again all over the north west so as many members can join in as possible - keep your eyes on the events section (uk meets) and they'll go up in there. You will be made very welcome & I know my 3 (or 4 if the foster is still with us!) would love to meet you all :D

Hi val am sure we have seeb you around carr mill before I may be mistaken ours wasnt really much of a water boy but followed yours straight in, you was telling us about your rescues and rigs maybe total wrong person.

We are the same had 3 draws full down to mostly odds lol, ours is definitely teeko the head down turn away look wheb you look at him :D

May see you around there soon :D xxx

Hi devildust76 thats great sanky is just behind our house were around there regular with him mosly round carr mill damm he loves the water, theres a few other husky around there most days, be nice to meet kodiak teeko loves playinghe will play all day given the chance lol x

We usually end up at the Waterside for a cheeky drink on our way around Carr Mill :) We will defo have to meet up for walkies soon.