• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a handsome chap Pongo is.

TV for dogs ????

Whats next the pawPad

The HTC Pooch

The world is getting sillier :P

That's funny for sure. I saw a bit about it on a news show here. Apparently they saturate the reds or do some other colour tweeking to enhance the viewing pleasure from a dogs point of view  :D

They had a vet saying that it could be helpful for separation anxiety. It probably would be good if you could buy a 3 + hours  dvd that you could pop on the box for those of us who don't have paid TV.

They had a vet saying that it could be helpful for separation anxiety. It probably would be good if you could buy a 3 + hours  dvd that you could pop on the box for those of us who don't have paid TV.

JOS !!!!! :P

That's funny for sure. I saw a bit about it on a news show here. Apparently they saturate the reds or do some other colour tweeking to enhance the viewing pleasure from a dogs point of view :D

They had a vet saying that it could be helpful for separation anxiety. It probably would be good if you could buy a 3 + hours dvd that you could pop on the box for those of us who don't have paid TV.

Found one! Not sure how long it runs though

http://www.fleatv.com/

I'm so buying it for Mishka's birthday lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

:(  I have a plasma TV in the bedroom where their crates are!  Now I gotta buy a new TV  :rofl:  :rofl:

I've just looked up "dogtv" on YouTube and a commenter says that the effect only works in LCD screen... so notebooks and laptops aren't good.. Just wanna share what I found :) oh and Pongo is SO handsome :D

Found one! Not sure how long it runs though

http://www.fleatv.com/

I'm so buying it for Mishka's birthday lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Nice find ! It sounds pretty good, 50mins but you can play on continuous loop apparently. Please let us know how it goes?? 

Maybe I should wait a bit for a 3D version to come out complete with doggy 3D goggles - now that would be trippy to watch! LOL 

apparently dogs running around or calming sounds of nature doesn't interest Dime :( but he does enjoy listening to other huskies howling. Sometimes I wonder if YouTube stars like Mishka the Talking Husky and goingtothesnowdogs are like Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera in canine world  :o

Let me know how they like it.  After December my Comcast contract is up, and I am thinking of switching to DirecTV, and thought about getting this

i'm getting this next week when i reactivate directv :)

Let me know how they like it.  After December my Comcast contract is up, and I am thinking of switching to DirecTV, and thought about getting this

you should switch anyways. i HATE comcast, that's who my internet is through. directv is so much better tv wise.

I plan to, only because of how expensive it is.  I always HATED Comcast too, but actually the service itself works great, but I would alwaus have problems every time I called customer service. They are the WORST!  Then, I found that if you contact them on Twitter, it is a million times better! 

Right now I pay $170 per month for internet and TV, which includes SHO and HBO. That does not include the $25 I pay TiVo for the DVR boxes.  In January that will go up to $215 per month!   I can get the same channels with DirecTV including DVR for about $60-70 for the first year.  And only about $30 for internet through AT&T, so I would be paying half doing that.

you should switch anyways. i HATE comcast, that's who my internet is through. directv is so much better tv wise.