Teething Question

winterchillz

So, Ares has been going through teething for a while now. I think all of his milky teeth are gone now, however his canine teeth are still there so instead of 4 adult canine teeth, he currently has 8.

Ares turns 7 months old today and I'm not sure if I should take him to the vet now or I should give it some more time and wait for the milky ones to fall off on their own. What's your opinion?

I'll try to get pictures later to show you how he looks like a shark with so many teeth :lol:

Seriously tho lol. When Nikko was teething he had a tooth come in right next to the baby canine and the vet said to wait it out because its very expensive to remove. They have to be put under.

If you notice his teeth coming in crooked or its still there after several weeks then I might do it. But if it were me I'd just keep an eye on it for now.

LOL can't wait for pictures :D must be interesting to see :P

seriously now: IMO I'd just wait for the teeth to fall off on their own. My host family's dog in Los Angeles is eight months and has just lost one of her milky canine tooth. She lost it while playing with a soft ball I bought her. Does Ares like plush balls? :P

I used a old wash rag, got it soaking wet and put it in the freezer.  It would work well for getting the puppy teeth out.  I would always know when the rag was all bloody and then later I would step on a tooth buried in the carpet lol

LOL can't wait for pictures :D must be interesting to see :P

seriously now: IMO I'd just wait for the teeth to fall off on their own. My host family's dog in Los Angeles is eight months and has just lost one of her milky canine tooth. She lost it while playing with a soft ball I bought her. Does Ares like plush balls? :P

Yep, he destroyed 4 so far. :lol:

I used a old wash rag, got it soaking wet and put it in the freezer.  It would work well for getting the puppy teeth out.  I would always know when the rag was all bloody and then later I would step on a tooth buried in the carpet lol

Did that too, I manually pulled out two of his teeth that were just holding on a piece of the gum.

Edit: Sorry, didn't manage to go back home during the lunch break, will post pics when I come back from home.

Yup Definitley Charchardon Huskius

Thry should comes out of their own accord.

However if he is having trouble eating then take him to the Vets

Probably that's why he's so good in destroying stuff :eek:

Okay, feeling much calmer now since Nikko had the same problem. I will try to contact a producer in order to set up the scenario for the new Sharkhusky :doglaugh:

it's a fish! It's a wolf! It's SHARKHUSKY! 

:P LOL sorry I just have to