Oh Is Being A Jerk!

Chula

Don't feel bad, so do I.  You can always get 2 more, that will keep you entertained LOL.  It's fun to watch them act like fools and chase each other all over the place.

Last time I saw my friend was in June at a company picnic.  Before that was Good Friday when I went over her place.  She has 2 babies though, so it's not the same as when we all hung out when we were young haha. 

Now, most of my friends are married with kids.  And I have the fur kids. 

That sounds fun! I need a get together! I'll be home with the dog. OH will be working and will get home in the evening, take a shower and promptly fall asleep. Yay. Fun. :(

I spend a lot of time alone with the dog. And beer. ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line is EVERYONE deserves better than to be a doormat. Excuse me for just chiming in, i was behind on reading posts. I loved my life for the most part with Josh, it was great coming home to someone every day, and not sleeping in an empty bed. But now that we're not together I realize I've pretty much been single for awhile. He let me go to the UK by myself and didn't even seem bothered by it. He never went out with me or had conversations with me.

I may be alone and having to start all over by myself but i realize that i've got myself to depend on and honestly that's all i need. i'll find someone one day (in no rush obviously lol) and that person will get me but until then i plan on living my life and having fun.

Don't stay in an unsatisfying relationship because it's comfortable, that's my advice.

Agree with this :)

humm  boring life??   mine sucks   lol   i work 6 days , off only sunday,   my wife left me 20 years ago, both of my girls have grown and are living on their own that i had custody of and raised them myself, so now  its just me and Juno, so my life is pretty blah, but at least there is huskys on this earth to help me smile from time to time

Sort of. He apologized. Then we just sort of ignored it and moved on. Truthfully it was nothing like the fights we've had in the past. Those were epic. I think he broke four (expensive!) cell phones and put two holes in the wall over the course of a couple years. That hasn't happened in a long time though. Hopefully he won't go punching any walls in this house because they are plaster and he'd probably regret it! He's matured a lot, but still has moments where he just gets so angry. Luckily now he deals with his anger by taking a walk or a drive.