Chocoholics Assemble!

mydiamond

What's your favorite chocolate? :P I'm asking just because I'm hungry LOL 

My favorite is definitely Ritter Sport Cornflakes, Ghirardelli Squares Caramel (although I only eat it twice my entire life  :shrug:) and of course M&M  :lol: this one is not really a favorite, but it's some kind of a staple food in my English Club meeting LOL 

post-2850-0-12923800-1376045534.jpg

so what's your favorite chocolate? :)

I love those Lindt balls, I can't stop eating them all if they are in my sight. I have also been known to steal the odd chocolate from my daughter on occasion.

Does hiding the wrappers mean one has a problem?  :D  

Hmmmn. Has to be cadburys, preferably a nutty one but definitely no caramel, yuk! I'll make an exception to the Cadbury rule for toffee crisp and toblerone though! When I was pregnant with my first I scoffed toffee crisps by the bucket load. After he was born, my in law brought me some toffe crisps to the hospital and I couldn't even bring myself to look at them let alone eat them! Was years before I ate another one! Lol.

What's my favorite chocolate.....now that is a BIG question!

I love double deckers, peanut m&m's, galaxy, lindt, Thorntons, bounty, maltesers, Terrys chocolate orange, marvellous creations, wispa, white chocolate buttons.........I don't like Nestle though, yuk, I think it tastes cheap!

Hmmm I think I'm off to the shop now...........