Blowing Up With A Baby

CARRINGTON

I am 20 weeks and 5 days and I feel huge!!!

581504_10151741162719906_250252360_n.jpg

The reason for my huge explosion is an adorable little girl that we were able to see yesterday at her anatomy scan!!!

483987_10151757012424906_666726374_n.jpg  1012450_10151757013989906_1373390785_n.j  531868_10151757049724906_1705306261_n.jp  (ON THIS PICTURE THOSE ARE HER HANDS PUT TOGETHER SO IT LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS PRAYING)

She is healthy with a whopping 13 ounces and measuring at 21 weeks. I was excited to see her healthy and moving (even though she did attack her umbilical cord :rolleyes: ). That would explain my huge blowing up session!!! I turn 21 weeks on Sunday with another 19 to go!!!

aw, what great pics! They never had that when I was pregnant - it was only 20 years ago too! lol She looks like she is sucking her thumb in the first pic. :wub: And you look positively blooming!

There seems to be so many babies around me at the moment, Lucy on here has just given birth, a colleague in work was scheduled in for a c-section today but there were too many emergencies coming in, she was still waiting to go to theatre at 2.30pm & they stop the planned ones at 4, so still waiting to hear if she managed to get taken down. And another girl in the office has 6 weeks to go ... oh there must be a dozen girls I know who are expecting, I think it's just magical! :D

aw, what great pics! They never had that when I was pregnant - it was only 20 years ago too! lol She looks like she is sucking her thumb in the first pic. :wub: And you look positively blooming!

There seems to be so many babies around me at the moment, Lucy on here has just given birth, a colleague in work was scheduled in for a c-section today but there were too many emergencies coming in, she was still waiting to go to theatre at 2.30pm & they stop the planned ones at 4, so still waiting to hear if she managed to get taken down. And another girl in the office has 6 weeks to go ... oh there must be a dozen girls I know who are expecting, I think it's just magical! :D

In the first one she decided to stick her whole hand in her mouth. She was very fascinated with her hand. My cousin just had her baby in June, I am due in December and I have another cousin due in February. Babies are everywhere, but also joys and from what I hear the end to your sleep.

Aw, I love baby bumps! :D

I think you look absolutely beautiful! I'm very happy to hear that everything is going well. :)

I love other peoples baby bumps, except now I am trying to figure out how in the world your stomach just keeps stretching as I already feel like a balloon blown out to the max

Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well too.

Soon you'll be posting pics like this :)

post-1354-0-93009900-1376129302_thumb.jp

congrats she'll be here before you know it, can't wait to see her. do you have a name ?

It feels like it is taking forever but I also found out I was pregnant when I was 4 weeks. We do have a name we like Charlene Rose (Charlene is for my grandma who passed and rose is for his grandma).

I wish but Balto has no clue how to be gentle or how to calm down. He is always so hyper even when he is exercised and exhausted. I am not sure how well this is going to turn out

You'll be surprised at how they change.

Somehow instinctively they "Know"  it's a human 'puppy'.

and behave completely differently around the baby.

omg how cute is that

Thanks. .  .  my girly Daughtry and My Granddaughter Eden-Willow 

9 months old now. . . :)

I wish but Balto has no clue how to be gentle or how to calm down. He is always so hyper even when he is exercised and exhausted. I am not sure how well this is going to turn out

echoing Andy here, these dogs just 'know' :) Dime tend to be bouncy when he met a person he already knows when we're out on walks. Because of his size there's no doubt he can knock down a small child with that kind of behavior. But around his young fans, ranging from age 2 to 10, Dime stays on four feet. All the time. He doesn't mind the kids petting his head, cornering him or approaching him too quickly. If it's an adult I bet that person will be pushed down to the ground with two powerful husky 'arms'  :shrug:  

You'll be surprised at how they change.

Somehow instinctively they "Know"  it's a human 'puppy'.

and behave completely differently around the baby.

Balto does ok with little kids and usually doesn't jump on them but if they have food Balto thinks it is ok to knock them over and take the food or just wait till they do something and then take the food. We had a problem with this at the dog park yesterday

Congratulations Carrington, You look amazing. with my first I was twice the size you are. To me on the first picture she looks like she is saying shhhhhhhhhhh. Good luck and enjoy your free time now as your going to have your hands full

It does look like she is saying shhhh or picking her nose