What To Do This Weekend?

Jay

Weekend Activity wtih the pooches  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I take the pooches this weekend?

• Walk along Chicago lakefront
    • Swim in the beach
    • Day at the dog park and PetSmart

So I am tired of sitting on my butt all weekend and not doing anything, so tomorrow I am going to take the pooches somewhere.  Not sure if it will be just me or if I am going to have help or not, but anyway, I can't decide on what sounds the most fun :)  My options:

-Go to downtown Chicago and take the dogs on a walk along the lakefront

-Go to the beach so the dogs can go for a swim

-Go to the dog park, and hit up the PetSmart on the way home and maybe a couple other stores

All three sound like fun.  It is going to be a beautiful day tomorrow, sunny and 79F (26C).

I put a poll up, you decide :D

Well, I had a productive and fun weekend for once!  

Saturday I did cleaning and went on a couple walks then we took Nikko and Kodiak to the beach (pics posted).  Then came back and rested for a few, then went to a friends's house for dinner and drinks, was a good time!  

Sunday Nikko and I had a special day together, while Kodiak went to the farm with my roommate and went Bikejoring.  We went to the dog park, a couple of stores and walked in the park.  

Now we are all tired and ready to watch some Sunday night TV, with Dexter and True Blood!