Food

Stormy

Now I'm buying this house I have no idea how I'm going to afford the dogs food for the next 8 weeks I run out probably in a week or 2. Costs about 80 pounds for a months worth. I've messaged the women to see if she will perhaps weigh lay payment till house is completed etc if not I may have to consider changing them over to dry food :(

Hope you find a solution.

Hopefully you don't get too many runny bums

if you do have to change 

Tip: go to the supermarkets late evening when they are reducing the meat that is coming up to it's shelf life date, buy in bulk whatever they are selling off & freeze. If you feel a little self-conscious going through the manned till, go through self service & no-one is any the wiser that your 24 trays of various meats is for the dogs! lol

Ask at any fishmonger or butcher if they have any food they are going to throw away "for the dogs" you never know what you get at a knock down price till you're back on your feet again, x

Some butchers will give you bags and bags of offal and bones for next to nothing as they would be throwing it away otherwise.

Some butchers will give you bags and bags of offal and bones for next to nothing as they would be throwing it away otherwise.

Am I right in thinking they have to pay for it to be removed from their premises or have I been drinking?? I'm sure they'd rather give it away than pay for removal if that is the case

Am I right in thinking they have to pay for it to be removed from their premises or have I been drinking?? I'm sure they'd rather give it away than pay for removal if that is the case

No idea :(