He Won!! He Blooming Won!!

Storm Angel n Auroras Mum

my storm just won most handsome crossbreed dog in a scruffts heat!

now we go to discover dogs at earls court in november for the semi finals!

im so shocked and proud of my baby boy!

if he happened to win the most handsome boy semi final hed go to crufts in march for the final! :o

pics on my fb

thanks all

im still in shock.

proud nannys prebooked parking nearby at olympia2 £26!! :o

sir storm cannot travel escalators lol so train in londons a no go. i actually read you have to carry dogs on escalators. umm yeah think its ok if he carries me? :o

so yeah. november 10th. eeeeek

sir storm cannot travel escalators lol so train in londons a no go. i actually read you have to carry dogs on escalators. umm yeah think its ok if he carries me? :o

Somewhat unrelated but no way would I put a dog on a escalator. They can be very dangerous. I've seen pictures of shoes getting shredded and eaten by the escalator as well as news stories where the attached owners of the shoes weren't so lucky. All because a shoelace got stuck. They're built to carry loads of people at the same time, it won't stop if something accidentally, like a paw, gets in the way. 

Somewhat unrelated but no way would I put a dog on a escalator. They can be very dangerous. I've seen pictures of shoes getting shredded and eaten by the escalator as well as news stories where the attached owners of the shoes weren't so lucky. All because a shoelace got stuck. They're built to carry loads of people at the same time, it won't stop if something accidentally, like a paw, gets in the way.

of course i wouldnt put him on an escalator.

thats why we are taking the car.

london has the underground and therefore escalators.