Any One Else Got A Calm Husky ?

huskywolfdog

so rogue turned two last week and ever since she has calmed right down and is not hyper and bouncy as she was before ok let off with greeting people and speaking to them of course was just wondering if any one else husky done this? she hardly ever pulls any more only when she sees a fox cat or any other furry thing that decides to run in front of us.

Yepp Mishka hit a stage about 4 months ago where she really calmed down. Around the house and out on walks she doesn't pull as much and actually walks instead of constant trotting, she's pays a lot more attention to me, she walks right past other dogs without even looking at them (She used to drag me to them when I first got her), its like heaven! Lol

Well apart from cats and squirrels, these still get the ''OMG I'm so gonna get you!'' aha

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Omg I wish! Nikko is hyper enough for all 3. Seriously he is wild and out of control. Today since I got home he has had almost constant zoomies and I even have him 2 walks!

If if weren't for Nikko, Yukon wouldn't be very hyper but when he gets him going they both roughhouse a lot.

At least Kodiak is calm!! I sure hope Nikko settles down soon, taking him anywhere is a challenge

Daughtry is a super calm husky. . . in the home.

Out in the street she is ok until someone tries to approach her to touch her then she freaks out.

Ares is completely nuts :eek:

He'd run all around when he sees me approaching with his meal, he'd jump up and down on me, he even hit the bowl once while I was carrying it and there were kibbles flying all around.  :angry:

Out on walks, he usually pulls like a freight train during the first 30 minutes, then he calms down a bit. If he sees a cat though, I better be on the run after him.

My girl has calmed down a lot in the past year. shes 18 months now. but like with most other owners, i am always on high alert for cats, rats, frogs etc.  She was the most ruckus & dominant in the litter, so no one wanted her... in the beginning she was a complete monster :lol: - & occassionally still completely nuts in the home, by jumping & repeatedly pouncing onto this one spot on our rug, after a super long walk. i like to think its a show of gratitude for me :P but personally, because shes so highly active i cannot wait until she calms a bit more  ;)