Nikko And Kodiak's Trip To The Beach

Jay

Here are some pics of their day at the beach. I can only upload 6 at a time because for some reason I'm having issues getting pics on my computer. Poor Yukon had to stay home but he probably preferred it that way.

They loved it! Kodiak's not too sure of that water but Nikko loved attacking the waves. And of course he got to dig!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kodiak seemed to be afraid of the waves crashing on the beach and would not really go in but a few times.  Nikko wanted to eat them tho LOL.  And he had fun digging a pond and moat in the sand!

Wish I had a beach nearby.

Great pics :)

Look like the Dawgs had a great time 

Except Lake Michigan is kind of gross, especially where I am at.  Just a couple of miles from the beach are a bunch of steel mills, factories and oil refineries dumping who knows what in the lake.  It always smells!

I miss the great lakes. We used to go to lake superior several times a year. Now I live about 100 miles from the Atlantic but I don't really like swimming in salt water. I miss the cold clear fresh water of the Midwest!

Yea I don't think I'll be making a drive to Lake Erie anytime soon. But I do have the portage lakes that is nice but really isn't as big as the great lakes. I like my little dog park lake.. Nice pics tho I might have to find kauro some waves

I know!  It was so funny because he dug a trench all around him.  I think he was making a moat :rofl: :rofl:

As long as he doesn't dig in my mulch we are all good lol

And yes I felt bad that Yukon couldn't go, he would LOVE the water!  I will take him there one of these days

Man, looks like they had a blast!! Totally not surprised about Nikko's behaviour, haha, I'd expect it of him :doglaugh: Poor Yukon, he'd love to be there, huggles for the big boy!

• 2 weeks later...