Raw Feeders And Offal

sjwrx

I'm just curious how everyone feeds their organ meat etc. Panda USED to eat them just like that, but now i'm having trouble thinking of ways to feed him lol.

i have no idea why he would not eat them now by itself, he eats it if i buy the mix's from a local supplier. Could it because it is ground up? 

i tried to cut it up really finely and mix it in with something else like pork but he still wouldnt eat it. He managed to pick out most of the pork and left the kidneys, heart etc. *headache*

So that's why i'm here, what creative ways do you give your furkids their offal.

Was shadow always picky with the offal? Panda used to eat anything, now he only eats chicken,beef,lamb. 

Yeah he has always been picky with offal... he used to only eat chicken mince now he eats a bit more of a variety :) 

If mine don't eat it they get it again with their next meal until they do! 

i should definitely give it back to him the next meal lol. I mean he goes back chews it a bit drops it back on the floor, walks away comes back, chews it lol.

Yeah he has always been picky with offal... he used to only eat chicken mince now he eats a bit more of a variety :)

That's good! My little guy who used to be picky with kibble isn't picky with raw, but panda who wasn't picky with kibble is now picky with raw *headache*

That's good! My little guy who used to be picky with kibble isn't picky with raw, but panda who wasn't picky with kibble is now picky with raw *headache*

lol Shadow stopped touching dry all together which is when i then made the decision to go to raw

lol Shadow stopped touching dry all together which is when i then made the decision to go to raw

I'm sure he/she loved that decision lol.

If you can find whole piglets or cow heads, the brain counts under organ meats

Thanks i will try and see if there's any around here. Hope Panda would try it if i can find. 

If you can find whole piglets or cow heads, the brain counts under organ meats

EWWWWWW !  I can just imagine my (animal mad ) daughter's face if she came into the kitchen and found her puppy chomping away at a `baby` piggy,  can we all say BABE lol