Your husky's parents

Val (Zebedee)

Now, Diesel, on the other hand, with being a rescue, it was much harder to trace his family, but I've found pics from his past - just LOOK how similar they all are:-

here's Diesel

dogs016.jpg

here's his Dad

DieselsDad.jpg

and a nice family pic of Mum & his siblings

Dieselfamilypic.jpg

:lol::P:lol::P:lol::P

But seriously, do you have your husky's parents' pics to show us?

Guest snowdog

OK SO HERES MINE

HERES NEEKO

100_2403_.JPG

heres here grandma artikchill grey maiden, and her auntie. grandma on right.

gallery_830_215_125179.jpg

heres her dad polo

gallery_830_215_78205.jpg

and this is her brother, he doesnt look anything like them how weird, but i love his markings he beautiful boy x

a russian couple bought him and had some lovely photo's took, bless him

gallery_830_215_157150.jpg

lol we use a pink/red collar and harness for Haley, and a blue collar/harness for Kahtadin. Their halti's are black for Haley and blue for Kahtadin (gentle leader). The only problem is, they have such thick fur that their collars get lost in it and we don't always see them. it's easier with the harnesses on, but those are only for walk or the park.

Isn't Akira's dad little? Bless him! Overshadowed by his Mrs & daughters .... :)

yeah he is little akira i think is a little bit shorter then her mum but taller then her dad ....

the most thing that has gotten under my skin is that the lady i bought her off said i could call or

visit .... i have sent many emails and tried calling but phone is turned off ....

so i have stop trying about 6 months ago ....

the most thing that has gotten under my skin is that the lady i bought her off said i could call or

visit .... i have sent many emails and tried calling but phone is turned off ....

so i have stop trying about 6 months ago ....

That is sad, I'm grateful we can go back to Myshka's breeders with just one phone call to arrange a visit to her parents, she loves it. Different if there is a genuine reason for her not wanting a visit, but she could at least have answered a call or e-mail & told you.