Newbi

Tammy31

Hi. Iv had my huskys 3 weeks now. Ice and Alaska they are 6 months old. They haven't had much training and are still not house trained. Working really hard with them and slowly getting there. But all in all they have settled in really well now. I also have a little staffie herbie and 4 kids. . post-10781-0-75732600-1376256713.jpg. Only found this site today finding lots off usefull info. Thank you

Trying to add a photo off them but I'm not sure how

She is brilliant. First week we had ice and Alaska. Alaska got off the lead and wouldn't come to us. So herbie went after her and got her to lay down until we got her lead back on. I'm really proud off they way she has been with the pups. She has been mothering them. It's kinda strang as she is alot smaller than them too She's 7.she has been with us since she was a pup herself

She is brilliant. First week we had ice and Alaska. Alaska got off the lead and wouldn't come to us. So herbie went after her and got her to lay down until we got her lead back on. I'm really proud off they way she has been with the pups. She has been mothering them. It's kinda strang as she is alot smaller than them too She's 7.she has been with us since she was a pup herself

yeah my staffy was a big help in raising our two aswell ,if they misbehaved he would give them a bark n let them know , was a big help in training them the house rules like no jumping on furniture n stuff :-)

Hiya Tammy, welcome to Husky Owners. Glad you came across us & are finding lots of helpful info - if there's something you can't see or are not sure of, post up & ask, there's usually someone around to point you in the right direction

Love the pictures, you MUST include Herbie too, there is a seperate section for other breeds on here where you can post pics & tell us all about him in there

• 2 weeks later...