Hello All....

LauraG89

Hello all, 

I am very new to this but would like to introduce myself and my gorgeous husky Indi... She's 18 months old and one of the most important things in my life as well as my 3 year old daughter Nevaeh...

If you could all be patient with me it would be greatly appreciated as I may have a few questions to ask of you :) 

post-10784-0-35436200-1376291514_thumb.j

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the Forum.

Ask away.

Have a look at the different sections you may find your questions have already been answered.

However, if you can't find what you need feel free to post up. :)

post-1354-0-39545700-1376256046.jpeg

Hi Laura, welcome to the forum :wave:  Indi is gorgeous, we seem to seeing more pure whites coming on board now, it's lovely

Wherreabouts are you in Liverpool? There is quite a large member base in the North West, we are really lucky & now the hot weather has gone, we will start to organise meet ups & walks which you will all be made very welcome at. They can be Liverpool (Croxteth Park is a favourite as we end up in the cafe!) or Heaton Park, Manchester (again, another cafe involved!) or anywhere in between and we are always looking for new places to walk so if you know anywhere, shout up & we'll come along with you :D

And take no notice of smed (Nathan) - he's only jealous he's not on our side of the water really :P  :P