The Laughing Husky

BlueWolf

She's got her eyes closed.

Glala has a bit of a boggle eyed look so she's easy to identify with her eyes open

I would say Glala she's a little bit heavier set than Dana

She's got her eyes closed.

Glala has a bit of a boggle eyed look so she's easy to identify with her eyes open

I would say Glala she's a little bit heavier set than Dana

Dana also used to look like that when she had her full coat though, which is why I'm hesitating :P The easiest way to identify them is by eyes and ears, which are exactly the ones you can't see, lol.

But I think I found it now. I looked at loads of photos taken around roughly the same time (since between blows they change a lot!) and am fairly sure it's Glala simply based on the slightly darker bit next  to her eye.

First is Dana, second is Glala.

post-2355-0-53313200-1376345420_thumb.jp post-2355-0-26544800-1376345423_thumb.jp

LOL Jos, I joined this forum three years ago and since then I see pics of your twins almost every day. YET I still can't tell which one is who  :P my only way of telling them apart is the thickness of the coat. Glala always look a bit puffier while Dana is what I call a "normal-cated" husky. In your sig Dana looks like she has darker-colored coat but in your pics I can't tell really  :shrug:

LOL Jos, I joined this forum three years ago and since then I see pics of your twins almost every day. YET I still can't tell which one is who  :P my only way of telling them apart is the thickness of the coat. Glala always look a bit puffier while Dana is what I call a "normal-cated" husky. In your sig Dana looks like she has darker-colored coat but in your pics I can't tell really  :shrug:

It does change a lot depending on how long ago they blew their coat. Before their blow they both have a darker colour and right after it they are usually grey-ish red. Usually, when you see them side by side, it's Glala who's coat has (slightly) more red/orange. It's easier to compare when there are two photos taken around the same time, than two photos with a couple of months apart as the one in my sig  :rolleyes: