I Cant Win

Stormy

Received this message this morning from rob:I'm not having you continuing to sleep on the sofa with the dogs Storm. There is a bedroom upstairs that you have. Stop it please.

Fine okay, I've been trying to to to bed but the dogs start howling and then even when they stop they are doing it multiple times through the night as they are unsettled due to him shouting at them etc and they don't understand! So the only wag I've been able to get any sleep is to just come down and sleep with them.... All he does when they howl is come out his room and slam doors so I can't win I'll either have to let them howl all night or sleep on the kitchen floor instead!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wants to make my life as difficult as possible. It's fine I'll go to bed tonight I actually want to sleep in a bed not a sofa... But they will howl all night and if he says anything I'll have to say well you told me not to sleep on the sofa and I'll have to just deal with being tired all the time due to no sleep

Doesn't help he's shouting and hitting them either! He Wil have a go at me for them howling to hence why I can't win

hitting them?

oh hell no.

id be telling him to keep his damn hands off your dogs. since you care for them they belong to you.

dont allow him to do that!

Take the dogs up with you. If he says anything show him the message stating you are to sleep in bedroom. He is trying to make life hard but he needs to griw up big timeband take some responsibility. Go to CAB and get advice, contact his boss and ask them to have a word if all else fails wait till he is in his room and tie the handle shut lol. The end us in sight, keep strong.

Ah, I was just wondering why all of a sudden the dogs are making lots of noise at night.

I am new here and don't know you but I say sleep in the bed and let the dogs sleep there with you

but they're huskies and there are two of 'em... they won't leave any space for Storm  :lol:

sorry to hear about this Storm :( unfortunately can't help at all. When are you going to move to your new place? 

Jesus Storm, I can't even begin to explain how mad your situation is making me.

He's a grown man acting like a 10 year old, leaving messages and shouting instead of discussing a problem he has? What a tosspot!

You're doing completely the right thing getting rid!

Can't wait to hear good stories about the pups settling into their new home!

- Caity

Guess most of us have nothing to complain about. So sorry that you are having to deal with all of this Storm. Just stay focused, don't let Rob get you so unsettled that you loose your wits, and soon, you'll be out of this predicament and you can then, and only then, tell him to, "BUZZ OFF BOZO! AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, GO EAT A BOWL FULL!"

If it were me I would either bring my bed downstairs or purchase a camp bed and sleep on that as he's asked you not to sleep on the sofa.  He has no right to punish your dogs so I'd tell him if he so much as raises his voice to them you'll report him for animal abuse or you'll kick seven shades of the brown stuff out of him, whichever you prefer.

Don't allow the immature little (insert expletive) to get you down and remember revenge is a dish best served cold.