I Cant Win

Stormy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You all say to do these things but remember he has every right to kick me out onto the streets... and i have no idea what i would do then! So i do have to be extremely careful!

Hoping it wont be any longer than 6 weeks... .i am trying to push them to do it quicker though!

You all say to do these things but remember he has every right to kick me out onto the streets... and i have no idea what i would do then! So i do have to be extremely careful!

Hoping it wont be any longer than 6 weeks... .i am trying to push them to do it quicker though!

You do what you have to do ;)

Totally understand!  It's an awful situation.  If only I lived over there you would be more than welcome to crash!  Hope it doesn't take as long and you can stick it out 

Did he always hate the dogs? How can he take things out on them? They didn't do this to him! Even if you were an awful witch to him, which Im in no way suggesting you were since it's pretty obvious he's the jerk here, why is he hurting them? :(

Did he always hate the dogs? How can he take things out on them? They didn't do this to him! Even if you were an awful witch to him, which Im in no way suggesting you were since it's pretty obvious he's the jerk here, why is he hurting them? :(

He's a piece of crap. He knows how to upset her and that's what he's doing. Lucky I'm not over there! One for being a dick and the other for hitting the dogs. I'd do the same to him

No he was always fine with the dogs never did anything with them but never hurt them shadow is my dog and Skye we got together but I'm keeping both he knows the dogs are my life and is doing anything to make my life difficult atm...

They slept downstairs last night and weren't to bad actually but he has gone this morning and it woke them up so I've got them up fed them etc and brought them up here ;) lol

I take it you work at the moment?

there has to be an alternative to living with him, moving out temporarily, I hate to be the bearer (not sure how to spell it :D) of bad news, and I hope your case is different but two of my friends have bought shared ownership and its taken a couple of months for them to get all the paperwork sorted....

I take it you work at the moment?

there has to be an alternative to living with him, moving out temporarily, I hate to be the bearer (not sure how to spell it :D) of bad news, and I hope your case is different but two of my friends have bought shared ownership and its taken a couple of months for them to get all the paperwork sorted....

not with the dogs :/

and she cant leave them with him as he wont take care of them

So you want me to try find somewhere to rent so that then I won't have my deposit or money to buy the house that doesn't make any sense atall sorry

woooo...

Ok, I assumed you was paying something to the up keep of where you was stay (rent), so instead of paying him, you would pay someone else...forget it!

Not sure what to suggest as if you sort this situation out, he'll likely just find another problem to moan about but my first instinct is like the others said, to take them up with you.  I understand what you're saying about treading on eggshells right now and I agree that like it or not you do have to be careful right now as it's his house and he's not exactly making himself known for being reasonable.  If you try to reason with him and he won't listen, are his parents still on good terms with you?  Could you maybe have a word with them and ask them to have a word with him, you're only going to be there for a few weeks longer, surely it's not that hard to  'man up' and stop being a donught for the duration.  What's he want you to do?  Sleep in a tent in the back garden?!  :facepalm:  

woooo...

Ok, I assumed you was paying something to the up keep of where you was stay (rent), so instead of paying him, you would pay someone else...forget it!

Im not being funny with you i am just saying its not possible. Yeah i did pay towards this house but in a different way i paid all his fuel and food etc. But now i am not obv as i have had to find money very very fast as he gave me a time limit to get out even though hes sprung it all on me.

I know i am coming on here to moan etc but i dont really have anywhere else to talk about it. I know the situation i am in and i know that i have to put up with it etc all i want is people to talk to that is all. If everyone would prefer i wont post on here about it anymore.

Im not being funny with you i am just saying its not possible. Yeah i did pay towards this house but in a different way i paid all his fuel and food etc. But now i am not obv as i have had to find money very very fast as he gave me a time limit to get out even though hes sprung it all on me.

I know i am coming on here to moan etc but i dont really have anywhere else to talk about it. I know the situation i am in and i know that i have to put up with it etc all i want is people to talk to that is all. If everyone would prefer i wont post on here about it anymore.

my ear is always available to be bent x

I don't know your story Storm and I don't care who did what, but when he is hurting the dogs who do not deserve it I say drug him so he sleeps and is late for work all the time and gets in trouble. If he doesnt work then at least you will get some peace and can sleep where you like.

i'm so sorry storm. i was fortunate to find a place fast but i still spent 2 weeks at my parents then a friends with 2 stressed out dogs. All i can tell you is that when you move into your place you're going to be SO relieved and so will the dogs. i'm sorry he's being such a douche, and i can honestly say i totally understand because i was in your position. if i weren't so far away i'd let you come stay with me. hope this works out FAST.