Regrettable Purchases :(

Barkers23

What have you bought that has turned out to be a complete waste of money?

I think I'm going to sell the road bike I had on works cycle to work scheme back in February as now the puppy has turned up I'm never going to make use of it as I spend all free time doing something that involves her.

I've been out on it twice since I've had it and thinking ill be better off getting rid now as opposed to later as £750 is alot to spend on a clothes hangar!

What's purchase do u regret the most?

I bought a bungee type leash. I thought it would be easier on her neck because of the give. It just resulted in her ping ponging all over the place as she reached the end of the leash stretching. Bungee leashes are not good for training dog not to pull! What a waste!

Sometimes I regret for a moment some of the leashes and types of collars I've bought because I may never use them anymore (like semi-slips since I have half-checks or 2 foot leads since now I'm going to order a police lead) but somehow I always find a use for them even if its for one day and I remember I did use them back when I first bought them a lot so it made it more worth it for me.

I regret not cancelling my pawalla subscription or not checking to see if it was cancelled because now they keep charging my card $30 every month. I also regret going to world market and splurging on sweet things and eating it all in one night when that money could have been put in savings... oh and my bi-weekly stops at panera bread for one of their bagels and cream cheese, I regret doing that as well and really wish I would stop haha

I regret buying my first car.  Well, only because it set the wheels in motion, so to speak with no pun intended, to buy additional cars as the years have gone by.  Don't know how many cars I've had in my 40 some years of driving.  But if I had only not bought the first one, just think, I could have been a millionaire.

I'd have to say the XBox and all of the games are number 1.  If I knew a couple years later I would have 3 dogs I would have never bought it!

And I regret buying the $400 mountain bike I rode 4 times.

I wish I would of never bought my XBOX I've played it twice maybe?! My stereo system for my car I have only had it on once in the two months i had it..this college I'm attending is a large waste of money as they didn't take my A+ like they were suppose to and none of my teachers are in the room with me it's all video chat which I hate WILL BE TRANSFERRING NEXT YEAR