Full Blooded Or No?

HuskyGuerl

Face, eyes, ears - yes

Body - looks like there might be some terrier<?>

Does it matter, she looks like a sweet girl!

Doesn't matter a bit just a little curious because she so short! I hope she still there Friday because that's when we going to meet her :)

She's so cute! She does look like she has stubby little legs, but maybe it's just because of all the hair? I love the color of her coat. She definitely has that sweet husky smile!

She's rather short lol and her hair..oh my it's sooooo fluffy and long she could use a good bath and brushing!

head shape, check. Ears, check. Paws, check. Eyes, check. Tail, check. Fur? obvious :P

IMO she's all purebred. Her height doesn't concern me because she's about Diamond's height. And Dime's a boy! People don't notice that immediately, but when you see him from far away you'll realize that he has four stubby legs. I'll see if I can get a pic of Dime standing next to me... 

She is absolutely gorgeous!! And look so better in person!! Didn't get any pics as I didn't have my phone and my boyfriend was being chased by other dogs lol..I love her so much just still trying to convince the hubby...also want to see how she does with our girls dirt because she was having problems with other dogs there :(