A Play-Date At Abby's

Mobezilla

Great Pics :up:

Some ones in there that deserve captions :P

I agree!! I want to compile some of Abby's best shots and ask people to make caption's once in a while haha but that takes effort.

Aww, lovely pics!

I'm really loving the pictures of Cloud giving the big guys a run for their money!

post-8679-0-83416800-1376508265.jpg

Especially this one!! :rofl:

- Caity

Thank you!! And yes, Cloud is the 'honorary husky' haha he was my first dog and is top dog before the huskies :wub:

Lots of great shots there, you've got a great camera and some very photogenic subjects! 

It was Abby who took the pictures (MidnightPaws), shes amazing! But I will take credit for my three photogenic pups hehe ;)

Looked like great fun :D

It was! Thanks :D

Awesome photos! I agree some do need captions! :D

I know Abby's amazing like that! Hopefully I'll get some of my favorites compiled one day for caption time haha.

lovely pics looks like great fun.

It was, thanks!! :D

Looks like a lovely time!  You always take the most amazing pics!  Can you come over and photograph my trio?   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

It was amazing! And I think you're thinking of MidnightPaws/Abby, shes the one who always takes the pictures. She took these too. Since we're the only two admins of our group people often think we're the same person though haha. But I'm sure she'd be willing to take pics of your trio if we can meet you out at an Indiana meet ;)

I just love the faces Huskys make when they play so funny....some great shots there :D

hehe my Link is a master of funny faces

LOL that's precious :D Maya is like "where do YOU come from???" while Yuki is all "photobooomb!"  :rofl:

Lol yeah yuki didn't wanna stay still for the picture, shes VERY impatient.

Lovely photos!!! Love your guys dogs they look like they had soo much fun!! And cloud oh my he's a beauty :) i love following you guys on Facebook!! (I know a bit stalkerish) lol

haha thanks, and stalk away ;) I love sharing pics of my puppiess :P

Awww, so many great photos! They all had a blast! Eye candy! :wub: :wub:

lmao. theres one photo among all the other great ones, that kinda looks like me when I'm about to sneeze :D

love the close ups of the eyes

Thanks everyone! Abby's photos are my favorite hehe <3