Frogs

crazeediamonds

There are some varieties of frog that secrete a toxin when attacked

although I don't know if any european species do this.

Mine have had contact with frogs around here, but we don't have any that are exotic or poisionous.  Kodiak got one in his mouth but promptly spit it back out, as I suspect it peed in his mouth :facepalm:

Mostly they preferred the frog jerky...the ones that get splattered on the road and harden.  I have to watch out for them but they have managed to eat a few.  I took one out of their mouths before not knowing what they had...only made that mistake once. 

I know they shouldn't touch slugs or snails but what about frogs. Eskie has just caught the biggest frog ever by the leg. I managed to get him off it and the frog hopped away. Btw never heard a frog squeal that was a bit sad and eerie.

I hate the noise a frog makes when it's being attacked, mix between a screaming cat/strangled baby. My cats bring a few in the house then they play tug-of-war with it. Keiko has tormented a few before now. Thankfully never ate it just kinda headbutts, paws and picks them up.

Kodiak got one in his mouth but promptly spit it back out, as I suspect it peed in his mouth :facepalm:

Lmao

Mostly they preferred the frog jerky...the ones that get splattered on the road and harden.  I have to watch out for them but they have managed to eat a few.  I took one out of their mouths before not knowing what they had...only made that mistake once.

Urgh

I hate the noise a frog makes when it's being attacked, mix between a screaming cat/strangled baby. My cats bring a few in the house then they play tug-of-war with it. Keiko has tormented a few before now. Thankfully never ate it just kinda headbutts, paws and picks them up.

I hate frogs. It was raining and was trying to get Eskie to pee. He spotted it and got it. I was holding my umbrella, holding the dog under the chin telling him off and trying to get him to drop it. Poor frog was swinging around making that awful noise. Sorta funny wen I look back

There are loads in the forest where I'm staying in Poland at the moment. Storm follows them with his nose without catching them. He's just very curious.

As an aside, my mother in law screamed for help the other evening as there was a young frog in the cellar. I had to go and remove it to the garden. I put it not far from the front door, and she was shouting after me "no, in the neighbours garden." I ignored her, as you often have to do with mothers in law, and put it were originally planned. We didn't see it again.