How Much

Dave

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always being asked that !  I do answer, then say it was cheap compared to what they've cost since lol,  I got asked if I knew of any needing a good home yesterday, as her uncle had recently lost his guard dog !!  We had a long conversation about huskys to say the least, guard dog indeed !

LOL just remember you can't get a refund unless you can provide a reciept :P

Thats the beauty of it. If they have any dogs at home, they are probably spending just as much. XD

Probably not.

some owners treat their dog like a posession rather than a cherished family member.

and spend as little as they have to.

Probably not.

some owners treat their dog like a posession rather than a cherished family member.

and spend as little as they have to.

Are you trying to tell me that my dogs /aren't/ family members? And they're not related to me by blood? ;)

Haha I'm known as the crazy husky lady around here, my dogs go almost everywhere with me, I keep the AC really high for them, they sleep with me, etc.

But if I told people how much I spent on moose antlers they'd probably think I was really bonkers. They already think I am because of the 'expensive' dog food I buy.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate it when my clients ask me as sometimes they do it with that "I must be paying you too much" face. But we saved up and didn't get her until we could afford to buy her and her bed, toys, vaccinations and medications etc, insurance and healthcare plan, puppy classes and everything else we needed. My mum was very good and gave us masses of stuff from her dogs, like the crate and baby gates which was brilliant.

I get really chavvy lads going "you'll make some money out of her" and I'm thinking "I'm getting her spayed asap as I read a post on here about having pups and realised I couldn't risk losing her.

My favourite though was I went to Wellesbourne Market and this gypsy bloke kept trying to buy her from me. Like giving me more than I paid for her would make me sell her! x