Sky Being Sick

yamahar6wme

It's really awkward to answer as it could be something that'll pass in a few hours like a bug, or more serious like an obstruction or lots of other conditions in between. However, the Main thing to worry about: Is she drinking ok? Dehydration is a real problem and if she stops drinking then you really need to get to a vets ASAP. Likewise if she deteriorates at all or doesn't pick up in a few hours time then a vet trip is strongly reccomended. Hopefully she's just picked up and eaten something yucky that's upset her tummy and will be back to her normal self in a few hours. Fingers crossed.

Was going to ask does she eat grass ??

Lots of dogs do

That is a way dogs induce vomiting.

They do it every now and then just to purge their system.

It might be a bug, or just ate something that didn't agree with her.

Things to watch for, if she isn't drinking, if vomiting is combined with diarrhea, if any blood is in either, or if she is acting lethargic, or if it lasts more than a day or two.  If any of those apply, I would taker her to the vet.  Otherwise you can feed a bland diet of chicken and rice to settle her stomach.  I also will give mine some Pepto to help it.

Yukon vomits more frequently that the other two, probably once every week or two, but he eats everything lol