Need A Break

Stranger

after some advice....

I need a break, last holiday I had was Christmas, and even then I was rushing around looking after everyone....

I can feel my body screaming for a break...

So I have booked the week off for my birthday, but being some what limited in the money area, and having no one to go on holiday with, i just don't know what to do, i know if i stay at home ill end up doing bits around the house that need doing, effectively not having a break.

Being 26 and single, all my friends are either, in a relationship, getting married or just had kids, and then there's the fact that since breaking up with ken in February, i haven't exactly been out, so i haven't made new friends and taking over the full rent and getting tenant in blah blah blah basically i am just getting my head above the water for money and friends are non existent apart from my original group....

i toyed with going on a camping holiday to france with the dogs, but i don't think that would work well being just me...

ahh help, i need a break before i break lol

cheers guys

Toni xx

I can sympathise.

Sometimes your body just aches to be lying on a sunkissed beach soaking up the sun and easing the fatigue out of your bones.

Not sure what i am after just know if i don't get away from the house i won't sit still lol.

I could have day out and come up and see ya storm lol

I've been thinking about husky camp ill be on my own with two dogs in a tent...would be interesting experience lol

Not sure what i am after just know if i don't get away from the house i won't sit still lol.

I could have day out and come up and see ya storm lol

I've been thinking about husky camp ill be on my own with two dogs in a tent...would be interesting experience lol

You can always hire a caravan i went on my own once :)

Another idea for you if you have a car and depends on size. My mum packs up her car and just drives off on her own to anwhere she fancies and drops the back seats and just sleeps in her car. At least you will have your dog to kerp you company.

Another idea for you if you have a car and depends on size. My mum packs up her car and just drives off on her own to anwhere she fancies and drops the back seats and just sleeps in her car. At least you will have your dog to kerp you company.

That sounds like a weird thing to do but at the same time rather exciting lol

If you can't change your week, can I suggest you make a plan for every single day. Make a plan and stick to it come he'll, high water or choccy cravings lol.  Plan a picnic in the woods with the dogs, a beach trip, a home spa day, ask a posh make up / skin counter for samples,  make an appointment to get your make up done (it's free too yay ) if you have a cinema near you, see if they do a cheap afternoon movie,  get some culture, tour a museum or art gallery pretend you understand what your looking at  ;) .