Lets Get Serious....

Sparks

to not have given up on college when i was younger and have stuck with it.

id have been a vet nurse now. cant pursue it anymore due to the dogs/kids and the fact the courses cost too much :(

to not have had my son so young.

i have another one but i wontwrite it due to the sensitivity of it. anyone who knows me well will know what it is.

Would have got decent grades in school , gone to college, then gone to uni.. I would have picked a single field of study and ensured I knew more about it than anyone else on earth. 

Sometimes regret: not staying in Canada many, many moons ago when offered a permanent job

Occasionally regret: not following up on cameraman for the BBC but had started out in computers (a career with which I really have no regrets)

But then if I'd gone down either path I wouldn't be we - and we wouldn't have our 4 mutts!

My attitude is: If ifs and buts were fruit and nuts, every day would be Christmas.  The past if you've had a bad experience will make you stronger and wiser.  Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a present so enjoy it.  End of sayings. :)

Edited by Biggles

Regrets....

What's is the one massive regret that you have in your life?

If you had the chance to go back and change it, you wouldn't even think twice, you'd change it straight away.......

GO! Haha

Well, what's your biggest regret then? Mine is being stuck in this damn quote box! Can't get out of it, I've tried twice now! Grrr.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Edited by emma1979

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh BTW

Mine was not trying in my gcse's.... I know I got a pretty good job now, but it would have been easier if I tried back then...

Also I wish I had done more with my life, gone traveling or something, but I was poor haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4