Treats?

Osinn11

I have frozen treats to most the time or ham they love ham lol

Lol and cheese, and bacon, and crisps, and peanut butter,  I tried something new recently,  Greek yoghurt mixed with peanut butter, I I stuffed the ends of a hollow bone filled the middle with kibble and froze them. It was like puppy crack !

Cheezy bites, get them from any supermarket.

Tiny so they are great for training without overstressing the digestion.

Kodiak must be the only snow dog that doesn't like peanut butter! He always turn his nose up at it! Daft monster dog. Lol. It's a real pain to stuff his Kongs at times. OK so I'm going to sound like THE worst dad in the world now but Kodiak very rarely gets treats other than his veggie chew thing at night while we eat our dinner. He does get cut up hotdog when we go to agility class on a Saturday morning but other than that he just has his meals as he is SO fussy about eating anyway and his tummy is quite sensitive to certain things we are finding out :( yoghurt really upsets his tummy.

Mine get a lot of treats lol. I have some grain free duck biscuits for crate time, they also get carrots, boiled chicken, cucumbers and string cheese

Kodiak does like string cheese :) and he loves carrots, especially the little baby ones. For such a big dog he likes to eat daintily :rofl:

Kodiak does like string cheese :) and he loves carrots, especially the little baby ones. For such a big dog he likes to eat daintily :rofl:

Mine love baby carrots!! Nikko is a dainty eater too, but Yukon will take a finger if your not careful!!!

well here goses  thay would both kill for there fav liqurice comfits and popcorn weird or what,   gravy ice pops frozen sardines in tom sauce lactose free ice cream that dose not give them the runs the boring stuff   cheese  tuna  kippers

For peace and quite and a giggle I give Eskie ice cubes. Although filled his kong with natural yoghurt, blueberries and broken up kong biscuits, froze it and gave it him today. Didn't know what to make of it at first. Trying to avoid giving lots of treats. Aren't I mean.

I just use grain free dog food. They love the food they're on now, and will jump over hoops for it. 
Sometimes I'll use grain free canned dog food made of mostly meat to freeze in their kongs. I also kind of like the omega grain free salmon treats made by pet botanics. If I can find some nice fish based cat treats at petsmart while I'm browsing I'll get those too  :D