Have Not Been On Here In A While...sorry

calvinandmommy

So for some reason I have not been on here in a while. Sorry everybody.

Well a little update on everything that has been going on lately.....

We re-named Lobo to Ned. He is a major pain in my rear. He will not listen at all to anything we try to teach him, he still pees and poops in the house, and Calvin still doesn't get along with him 100%. I just started a full time job and I start school full time at the end of this month (found out I got the job right after we got Ned). I am super stressed out. We are thinking really hard about possibly finding a home that can give Ned the proper time and training he needs. If I didn't get this full time job I wouldn't mind keeping him. But I just feel like I am neglecting him.

I went to Florida for a week last month and am possibly going back in October. Not sure if I will come back to Colorado then lol. I love it so much down there. 

On top of working full time and soon school full time I am now a Mary Kay skin care/cosmetics sales rep (we will see how long this lasts) and I also make and sell beach themed jewelry now too.

I can't seem to make up my mind on what I want to do for a career.

Anyways that is the epicly quick update on me and the family.

And here is a pic of Calvin and Ned.

post-3591-0-98254000-1376770472_thumb.jp

Wow talk about juggling.

Hope you can manage to make that jigsaw puzzle of a schedule work :).

glad you're doing ok and the dawgs look happy :)

Welcome back!  Hopefully they will get along better and he starts listening.  

When I got my 3rd one Kodiak I was worried at first because him and Nikko got into a lot of fights, but they sorted it out in a few weeks