Luna The Houdini Escaped!

love4Luna

So, I had some errands to run today and met my OH for lunch. I was gone maybe 4-5 hours. I always lock up my girls in their crates before we go anywhere, so like always, in the crates they went... When I unlocked and opened the door, Luna met me at the door with this behind her...

post-9409-0-31119100-1376775471_thumb.jp

No doubt it was her. Everyone else was still safely locked in the crates. I still don't know how she got out.

She raided the trash, the cat's litter box, AND my pantry. Looks like I'll be grocery shopping later seeing that she ate $50 worth of my food.

Oh, and did her business in the middle of the kids' room...

What makes it even worse is that you can't see the box of pancake mix that was destroyed and powder everywhere. I swept up everything I could find, and then went to mop. That darn batter mix turned my floor into a slimy goopy glue mess. Took several attempts at mopping. I ended up on my hands and knees with scrub pads trying to get it all up off the floor.

Now Luna is outside with a nice big belly and the worst gas imaginable!!

Omg!! You can see her little business pile in the kids room! Lmao! I took this photo before I had discovered it... Too funny.

Edited by love4Luna

Awwww, yeah. . . lol been there done that. :P

Please post the pic in the september Photo of the month Competition