Never Selling Anything Again

yamahar6wme

So mad guys I ride bikes sold mine that I have had for over 2 years as buying a brand new one sale went brilliant now sold a scooter well sold it last night it was one that we brought to re build looked amazing once done had mot and tax ready to ride kid came and brought it yesterday rode it home now he has phoned my other half saying its spraying oil and won't start yet was perfect when we had it and never had problem with it I think he had tried to do something to it not knowing what he was doin and messed it up and called and blamed us. We sold it with a note signed saying how much he paid for it that he brought it as seen and singed it. Errrr

That's what my other half had txt him we have sold many bikes as we buy ones that are cheap restore them and sell them make a profit but this time we sold them to but me a new one for work there was absolutely nothing wrong with it we wouldn't have sold it other wise and it only had mot recently if there was a problem it wouldn't pass.

No sympathy here. The kid bought it as seen. Its his problem, not yours.

We sold a car years back to buy a new one. Nothing wrong with it. We had some kid and his dad come test drive it. Because the car had SE (sports sedan) they thought it was some souped up sports car, totally not the case. They drove the hell out of it. About blew the engine, they were pushing it so hard the RPM needle was in the red as far as it could go. They tried to see how fast it could go from at a standstill, about blew the transmission as well. Very disrespectful, not their property. If it would have blown, it would be our problem. We kicked them out of the car and my OH gave them quite the earful about it. I was so livid I was shaking and had tears. I came close to beating them.

I know what you mean brake it you buy it that's what I would have said there is a speed limit lol and not sure he was very vague about it all and hasn't contacted us since a little worries though as his mate seemed like a right t**t and they know where I live at end of day were not sort of people to sell something if its broke we've sold loads of bikes in past never had a problem and as I said he tested it so did his mate it was fine he wasn't too ecstatic about speed but it was only 100cc what he expect.

if they had a test ride before buying & it was fine then, you have nothing to worry about, they have no recourse. Heaven only knows how he's ridden it or what he's tinkered with since leaving your property. Unfortunately, life's full of idiots that like to pass the buck & blame others because they've not got the b**ls to admit they cocked up.

At the end of the day, the bike was sold as seen & they saw & rode it. Hope that's the last you hear about it.