May Have Potentially Saved Someone

Stormy

Driving to work last night i got on the M1 and could smell smoke i thought perhaps there were road works going.... nope get near to this Morrisons lorry to see the underneath of it on fire but the driver still driving along :o :o :o

So i over took it got infront of it and braked quite alot and put my hazards on and flagged him to pull over!!! He did there and then so i hope after everything was okay as there were actual flames under neath it :o

We stopped a young woman in her car on the M62 a while back as I saw smoke and smelt burning while driving behind her, surprised she stopped in this day and age as she was on her own and I was with grumpy. Turns out her back brake had stuck on and was glowing hot, but she had just left the garage after having her brakes done! Let's just say she was a little annoyed at the garage!

But you're right about the number of people who don't want to get involved and drive past, God only knows if that lorry driver would have realised there was a problem if you hadn't have acted so bravely. Well done you x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4