Indi And I.......

LauraG89

Well I am still slightly new here and have had the pleasure of meeting some new people whom seem so lovely. So I thought I would post a little about Indi and myself. 

Firstly Indi....

I have had Indi since Sept 2012 when a friend of mine asked if we would like to have her as he couldn't possibly keep up with her care. I jumped at the chance and have not regretted the decision once. She came to us at 9 months old an enthusiastic puppy and also called Neve.... Which we had to change immediately as my 3 year old daughter was called Nevaeh and it was just way way way too confusing... We decided on Indi after having several names in the hat and I have to say it is perfect for her.... Even though I have only had her a short while compared to some owners I could not imagine her not around, she brings energy and atmosphere and intrigue into an ordinary life...

And now me...

There is not a lot to be said really.. I am the proud mother of an amazing 3 year old girl called Nevaeh who I have the honour of sharing a birthday with.. I am 23 nearly 24 and have not long ago become a single mother which is an experience. I have lived in a lot of different places but have finally settled back home near to my family and friends.  I love walking where ever I can and generally living my life as if the day I am living is the last... 

This is my Indi and Myself with my daughter... I hope to get to know more of you as you all seem so nice.

post-10784-0-99134800-1377119168_thumb.j

post-10784-0-24062000-1377119647_thumb.j

Hi Laura, welcome to Husky owners. Glad you stumbled across us, it's a great place to find out all you need to know & ask questions where you maybe can't find what you're looking for. There is a big member base in the North West UK, especially Liverpool & Manchester - keep your eye on the UK Meets section as now the weather is cooling down, there will start to be meets posted for you to come along, meet the crowd & let us meet you, Indi & the cute Nevaeh

Also, twice a year we have husky camp, around April & October. There's one coming up in North Wales soon if you fancy a day out or even better, a weekend away to chill out with the pack :D

Hi Laura.  Welcome.  This is a great place to connect with other Husky Owners.  I had no idea, that the UK has so many Huskies.  I do believe they very possibly outnumber us here in the Colonies.  Anyway, enjoy the forum, and by all means, if you have any questions, there's always someone around who can help out.