Scrap 2013 - Lets Start Again

Stranger

So its official, 2013 has got to be the worst year of my life.

right back at the beginning I broke up with the EX.

not only does he not talk to me again, neither do his parents, who were my 2nd mum and dad, god knows what hes told them, but clearly I am the bad guy. ive not seem or heard from him since, hes not even asked after the dog, who I thought he cared about.

He's had no communication with two of our friends who had asked us to be god parents, which he is now not as they have heard nothing from him.

He back out of being best man at his best mates wedding and my best friends wedding just 11 weeks before the wedding, and he has been best man since sept last year! he childishly told his best mate to tell his misses to tell me not to contact him, PROVING he can not and never has been able to communicate with me!

I went debt to worse debt to finally clearing it just last week, tried to apply for a loan to pay off my car, and reduce the monthly payments, and kindly got declined...appointment now booked to see bank, (should of done it that way instead of on line) as not only did they say I would have probably got accepted as I was reducing my out goings, but that I may have got rejected as I still have joint account with the EX.....

Low and behold I now need him to talk to me to get the joint account shut, but all I want to do is hurt the miserable man for making me look like the bad guy in our break up, not sure how we are going to close it.

He is far from the sweet and innocent one in this, if he had tried, ONCE, instead of me always going out my way then maybe we would still be together.

I am so angry, I was counting on the money to help reduce my outgoings by 100 a month, and I now still have the problem that in March I have a balloon payment which I wont be able to pay....

Among other things, this year seems to be a waste of time, I am normally very good at keeping control of my emotions, but I seem to be stuck on constant Anger setting, proceeded by crying because I get so angry there is nothing left to do, or any way to release the pressure

what with having no family around, I have unfortunately resorted to venting here...sorry

I just cant understand why everything seems to be so hard...I seriously am not asking for much, so why does it feel like I am running around a maze, and someone keeps moving the exit!

Much love peoples....sorry again

Toni K&P xx

Well first off may I say it sounds like you are FAR better off without your ex, he sounds so childish and a total twat (sorry)
things will turn out right in the end, I have always lived by;  everythings okay in the end,if it's not okay it's not the end.

more hugs from here !

big hugs hun  , i know how having a rubbish time feels , feels like its never gonna end n when things do pick up there is always something to knock u back down BUT things do get better, believe me , i also like Jaz's reply there , deffo a motto to stick by i think 

u know we are always here for u to rant away to aswell 

:grouphug:

Sorry to read this sounds awful :( hope everything works out

big hugs hun  , i know how having a rubbish time feels , feels like its never gonna end n when things do pick up there is always something to knock u back down BUT things do get better, believe me , i also like Jaz's reply there , deffo a motto to stick by i think 

u know we are always here for u to rant away to aswell 

:grouphug:

Big hug, it will get better x

cheers guys xx