Ice And Alaska New Friend

Tammy31

post-10781-0-68756900-1377183531_thumb.j this is guss. Iv met up with a few people while out walking and we are starting to have are own doggie meets at the fields out the back off my house. Got another husky x joining us today. Can't wait to meet her. Can not remember her name but I will add some moor pics later with them all playing :)post-10781-0-46867500-1377183859_thumb.j ice and Jayden worn out after the play date lol bless um

attachicon.gifimage.jpg this is guss. Iv met up with a few people while out walking and we are starting to have are own doggie meets at the fields out the back off my house. Got another husky x joining us today. Can't wait to meet her. Can not remember her name but I will add some moor pics later with them all playing :)attachicon.gifimage.jpg ice and Jayden worn out after the play date lol bless um

Is the field enclosed?

Will have to join you one day with my 2 as i'm only 15 mins from you  :)

Is the field enclosed?

Will have to join you one day with my 2 as i'm only 15 mins from you  :)

It's not. There is not an enclosure ne'er us that we can use. :(. But if I let ice off and keep Alaska on a long lead ice won't go to far and always comes back Pluse the other dogs that have good recoile sort the ones out that don't.

It's not. There is not an enclosure ne'er us that we can use. :(. But if I let ice off and keep Alaska on a long lead ice won't go to far and always comes back Pluse the other dogs that have good recoile sort the ones out that don't.

There is a football filed that has a big inclosure ne'er by. I'm trying to get hold off the owners and see if we can use that.

Where abouts are you. We don't have an enclosed please at the min. It would be good to meet tho.

I'm in bury near ramsey. There are some kennels 1 min from me that I use every week to let the girls off lead. I hire out their enclosed paddock. You'll have to join us one day

I'm in bury near ramsey. There are some kennels 1 min from me that I use every week to let the girls off lead. I hire out their enclosed paddock. You'll have to join us one day

That sounds good. You will have to let me know the postcode and when you go next. Would love to join you :)

That sounds good. You will have to let me know the postcode and when you go next. Would love to join you :)

It's called Cromwell farm kennels and cattery, Warboys Road, Bury, Cambs, PE26 2NU. Will let you know when I next go (may be going on Sunday but not def yet)  :)

It's called Cromwell farm kennels and cattery, Warboys Road, Bury, Cambs, PE26 2NU. Will let you know when I next go (may be going on Sunday but not def yet)  :)

Thank you. I did. Inbox you my number. I'm not to sure about Sunday as its my sons birthday sat but I can't see why that would be a problem as its only about 15-20 mins away from me :)