Bragging! :)

sarah1988beth

Anyone who has been commenting on my posts knows what I have gone through with duke and has helped so much!

post-10751-13771859625913_thumb.jpg

His hair is even growing back which the vet said may not happen! He has lost 2 pounds but she said that may have been because of surgery! Over all he looks 110% better!!! post-10751-13771860373686_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;p

I got sick of doing the run around with shelters and couldn't justify breeder prices for a Great Dane when I have 3 little kids. So I found this guy on Craigslist and went and looked at him and he passed the kid test and we took him home. I tried getting shot records and was not able to. So I had duke up to date on his shots, fixed and chipped. He was being a pain for a little while but I changed my training ways with him and he semi responded (he's pretty stubborn) but he has actually gotten "bigger" and is fitting in very well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;p