Fencing

Stormy

So I believe I'm not allowed to raise my fence though I will be asking about it again.

So alternative options. It's only the two sides that are low the back is 6ft atleast. Is there any ways of doing something without annoying the neighbors and keep the dogs in lol

ok don't raise the fence.

Add 6ft flower trellises all along both sides.

You have every intention of growing roses or something on them. . . don't you.

not as sturdy as a proper fence but the dogs will simply see a 6ft fence and respect it.

Trellis fencing which can be attached to your current fence might be a solution.  @Molly's_Dad and @Molly's_Mum are currently helping me fence in my son's 1/4 acre garden with 6' fencing after cutting down, no kidding 30+ large conifers.  Digging the post holes has been an absolute nightmare for tree stumps, tree roots and stones.  The furkids are going to have one hell of a party when its finished.  They have been helping by supervising us humans as well as showing us how to dig holes, unfortunately they are always in the wrong place.  I'll be glad to get back to work for the rest - the things we do for our human and furkids!!!!

ok don't raise the fence.

Add 6ft flower trellises all along both sides.

You have every intention of growing roses or something on them. . . don't you.

not as sturdy as a proper fence but the dogs will simply see a 6ft fence and respect it.

Yeah... in fact I remember you telling me you were going to be putting some flowers on top ;)

If you can't touch the original fencing, can't u just stick up a 6ft fence next to it in your garden?  That way, technically you haven't raised anything!   TBH, I think this is going to be a moot point soon enough as they'll soon change their tune when they wake up one day to 2 dogs running around their back garden!  lol.

Oh I see.  Then in that case, Andy's suggestion is probably best all round.  They don't want to lose the sun from their garden, although tbh a 6 ft fence isn't exactly going to do much.  Not exactly like your whacking up a giant tower block or anything?!

Lmao yeah... No apparently it's something to do with lighting etc....

Then I would ask the question.

Why does the 6ft bottom fence not matter in the matter of sunlight blocking ???

It's a Bull$h!t excuse 

Had a similar issue with not being able to fence the front garden although most of my neighbours ignored the rule. I would suggest having a word with your neighbours and the housing association to find out more about this rule

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Who is saying you cant? 6ft is standard for privacy though solo is known to hang over it to say hello lol (we have a rockery)

LOL yeah Darwin too, he stands on the coal bunkers :)

Coyote rollers are pretty easy.

LOL and on this side of the pond we have coyotes in Zoos only.

I don't think they sell that product over here

http://www.coyoteroller.com/

Looks interesting though 

I can see how it would work. :)

Haha I love the picture of the coyote smacking its face on the fence as it fails to make it over. We're gonna need to raise our fences soon as Khaleesi could make it over the one side now, she just isn't sure yet! My next door neighbour on the one side is douche though and made me get rid of my chickens (as they we're forbidden in the deeds of the house in 1970 something) and while it is no longer enforceable he harassed my landlord (boyfriends dad) so much he couldn't take it anymore. He has mentioned the fence is not to be higher than 6ft on numerous occasions. I think if I threaten the coyote rollers he'd be ok with a bit of trellis! It's only so he can spy on us"you know the paddling pool you got for the dog will kill the grass" "why is there so much smoke coming from the bbq" "the little dog has been crying and I was worried you had hurt her" (that one wasn't our dog nor would we hurt an animal in our care! X