Hospital :-(

Bambi92

Hi all hows everyone doing?

As you may have noticed i havent been around for bit spent a week at home with my little man and now hes back in hospital been here since sunday night poor little man has bronculitis and adno virus (viral) hes been on oxygen since he came here but hes slowly getting better hes gone from being on high flow oxygen to being on normal and hes almost off it :-)

Its been so hard to see him like this but now i get to cuddle him.when ever i want after not being able to hold him for more then 5mins every few hours since he was admitted i cant wait to take him.home!

On a side note the dr that he is under has been rather rude and went to the extent of saying to a nurse as he walked out of the room "i didnt think he was going to make it through this" if i didnt have Phoenix in my arms i would of smacked him one up side the head. Why would you say something like that within hearing distance to someone thats already stressed, scared and depressed. He said today that he didnt think Phoenix would be off high flow oxygen this early.

Thats been my eventful week that isnt over yet how has everyone elses week been?

Sorry to hear that Phoenix is unwell again :(

but Glad to hear that in the grand scheme of things he's improvong

enough for you to be anticipating bringing him home :up:

Thanks all Phoenix is hopefully going home today poor little man has only been home for a week and hes only 3weeks old on monday :-( i hope he doesnt end up in here again any time soon.

As for the dr my mum and aunty are writing a complaint about him aswell as the way they treated me in birth i know if we choose to have another baby i wont be coming here the nurses are great just the drs that are so and so's.

One thing funny happened here yesterday though my little man decided to pee on everything i had here for him and i had to ask the nurse for an outfit she came back with a pink fairy one :-( haha poor little thing must have known it was pink he cried half the time he was in it lol

I took a pic of it but i wont shame him.just yet thatll be for his 18th haha

Phoenix came home on Sunday afternoon :) he was happy to be home he settled really well that night :)

Now I'm sick and hoping to heck I don't give it to Phoenix poor baby has been in hospital for 2weeks of his short 3weeks of being born :(

My little man is getting so big now in the first week he grew 3.5cm and put on 600grams, weighed him when he went into hospital this time he was 5.1kgs, weighed him the day before he came home he was 5.310kgs I thought he would of lost weight considering he wasn't allowed to eat for 3days.

Little pic of my little man in his favourite position sorry its a bit blurry

post-9013-0-12282200-1377585523_thumb.jp

And one of me and Phoenix poor thing didnt want his photo taken lol

post-9013-0-90882300-1377585591_thumb.jp

Hopefully we will be able to do his professional photos soon will have to rethink the way we want the photos done though he's to long for some of the photos I wanted haha