Dentists

goingsolo

I need a filling, made an appointment and had to wait 6 weeks as my dentist finishes work at 4 which is the time i can get there. They just called to cancel arghhhh. Only got to wait till Tuesday but it happens every time. So frustrating, time to look for a new practicevi think.

Ha ha I think my last dentist went to the Steve martin school of dentistry too she was proper evil. Thankfully I have a new dentist now who is actually quite nice. I have sensitive teeth and im highly sensitive to the sonic sound from the instruments most folks can't hear so she lets me listen to my mp3 player. I might be a little deaf after the dentist coz I have to play it so loud to drown the noise out but the dentistry itself is fairly painless.

I hardly ever see the dentist. But his assistant is the one that does the cleanings and x-rays.

I have been and feel like I've been beaten up lol. Sure pain will go soon.

Poor you ! Total sympathy, I hate the dentist,  to be fair, most of them hate me too !  I'm doing better I haven't bitten, thrown up on or passed out on a dentist for a while now ! 

I really don't mind dentists themselves, probably because as a kid I had a lot of dental work because I had two sets of canines, and I needed 4 teeth out, a headgear for a year, and braces for 2 years just to get them looking okay!

As for the dental practice, they've been fine with me for years, but for 12 years now my dad's been trying to sign up with them and they just won't take him on, all because he missed one appointment 12 years ago!

- Caity