Blue Buffalo Vs. Taste Of The Wild

Kayla's Misha

It's really  hard to determine what food is "better"  The main thing is what works best for your dog.  YOu can look up ratings on dogfoodadvisor.com.  It rates TOTW as 4.5 out of 5 stars, and the basic Blue Buffalo as 3.5 stars, and the Blue Buffalo Freedom Grain Free as 4 stars.  

Hope that helps!!  I feed my 3 TOTW and they do really well on it. 

TOTW is an excellent choice. Diamond (maker of TOTW) also makes a grain free in their Diamond Naturals that is available in chicken, beef, or white fish formulas. Some dogs do great on one food while others not so. It boils down to the individual dog.

Just what ever you decide, either will be loads better than science diet. 

Just keep in mind, when you are a huge pet food company like blue buffalo, it becomes hard to focus on quality instead of quantity in order to keep up with demands.  While blue is a lot better than science diet, I've met lots of dogs that have tried it without success.  
Taste of the wild has a rocky past with their recalls and such, but I blame that on the south carolina plant.  Their ingredients are a lot better than blue, and they have a wider range of formulas for dogs that have allergies, whereas blue uses chicken fat in most of their formulas that are supposed to be single protein sourced.  
It's pretty much up to you, but I've found a lot more dogs that have had more success with TOTW

Thanks everyone!  I'm going to buy her some TOTW today! 

Make sure to transition gradually.  Should take seven to ten days to go from one food to another, with each day increasing the amount of new food and decreasing the amount of old food  Otherwise, you run the risk of upset digestive system, runny poo, and all that goes with it.