Loki - The Star

angelniki

Had a busy weekend with Loki - Saturday we took her for a photoshoot for a chance to star in 2014 calendar. She was very good and the photographer was very impressed with her, he needed 3 shots and he got them all very quickly. We are feeling hopeful as we were only the 3rd there a 4th wouldn't pose and it was nearly closing time. We go back next week to pick the photo we want to put into the comp.

Yesterday we went to a charity dog show, again Loki was really good and she's a winner - she got 3rd for prettiest bitch (she was robbed) , 4th for best puppy and she won 1st for best pedigree. Not only did she get some lovely ribbons but she got bags full of treats and some squeaky toys too. Well done Loki. That's 7 prizes she has won at 3 charity dog shows.

post-10729-0-09807100-1377520247_thumb.j

post-10729-0-46904500-1377520286_thumb.j

yay Loki :D :D oh and can I just say that she looks SO beautiful in that photoshoot? can't wait to see the pics :D

Thanks she is gorgeous (and she knows it) Yeah I can't wait to see the pics too it will be hard to pick just one photo for the comp, if she wins we get a large framed photo of our chosen pic. We go back next week to choose, all 3 photos will be available to buy, but I suppose it depends on how much they are but it will be hard to resist.